Lowering the cost of running your organisation and increasing time and money for the charity.
Finance Managers, CEOs and Trustees of busy charities need support from a professional company with commercial knowledge of how to set up business contracts that suit them.
Getting into the wrong business contract can
- Prove Costly
- Mean that services are not fit for purpose
- Mean that services are not compliant.
Life in the charitable sector is hectic – CEOs have little time to deal with the headache of finding the right suppliers for their contractual supplies. Contract sourcing is regularly passed to Finance or Accounts staff who are under pressure to deliver quality business services at the right prices but with very few resources to rely on.
Let’s Save Limited engaged with whole of market suppliers who possess specific Charity Sector experience.
This specific knowledge has been gained by obtaining several years of experience working alongside charities and not for profit organisations to provide efficient tailored supplier solutions.
- Telecoms Systems
- Information Technology Support
- Waste Management
- Energy Supply and Reduction Solutions
- Health & Safety compliance
The Cost Management Review Process from Let’s Save provides peace of mind that all contractual service contracts are in place are reviewed for:
- Regulatory Compliance and Safety
- Fit for purpose products and services
- Quality products and services
- Cost Efficiency
- Renewal dates and notice periods are reported to help with budget monitoring
A three stage process is all it takes:
- Invoices and Supplier Contracts are collected by Let’s Save Ltd.
- Review by Let’s Save Ltd based on information collected.
- Detailed report produced by Let’s Save Ltd detailing compliance, quality, cost, renewal dates, notice periods, recommendations for all supplier products/services.
Ongoing support and any change of supplier contract fully supported by Let’s Save Limited.Keep in touch