Many founders, CEO’s and Directors have a lonely job of delivering the vision that they first had for their organisation. Keeping this vision alive is difficult alone, even with Trustees to help, but with support and understanding, this energy can be realised and projects delivered. Many good causes and not for profit organisations are created in reaction to a situation, not necessarily by people with business experience.
Business Consultancy from Let’s Save gives you the peace of mind that processes are fit for purpose, with regulatory compliance, giving protection to the good cause, their employees and their service users.
Growing a Charity, like any business, needs a strategy based on staffing resources, procedures, marketing and finances available. Let’s Save allows the charity to determine their own plans and aspirations through active listening, empowering them to get excited once more about the future.
- Process and Procedure Review.
- Connection with business specialists to outsource functions like HR, Health and Safety, Fire Risk Assessments, Accountancy and Legal work.
- Marketing strategy and planning, online and offline methods.
- Putting together a Fundraising Calendar.
- SWOT and PEST analysis work with action plans.
- Trustee and Governance support work.
- Bid Writing and Trust/Grant application support.