Finance Managers, CEOs and Trustees of busy charities need support from a professional company with commercial knowledge of how to set up business contracts that suit them.
Getting into the wrong business contracts can:
• Prove costly
• Mean that your services are not fit for purpose
• Mean that your service are not compliant
Life in the Charitable Sector is hectic – CEOs have little time to deal with the headache of finding the right suppliers for their contractual supplies. Contract sourcing is regularly passed to Finance or Accounts Managers who are under pressure to deliver excellent quality business services at the right price.
Let’s Save engages only with whole of market suppliers who possess specific Charity Sector experience. This specific knowledge has been gained by obtaining several years of experience working alongside charities and not for profit organisations to provide efficient tailored supplier solutions.
• Telecoms Systems Information
• Technology Support
• Waste Management
• Energy Supply and Reduction Solutions
• Health & Safety Compliance
The Cost Management Review Process from Let’s Save provides peace of mind to Trustees and CEOs that all contractual business service contracts in place are reviewed for:
• Regulatory Compliance and Safety,
• Fit for purpose products and services,
• Quality products and services,
• Cost efficiency,
• Renewal dates and notice periods reporting to help with budget monitoring.