Life in the Commercial Sector is hectic – Business Owners and CEOs have little time to deal with the headache of finding the right suppliers for their contractual supplies. Contract sourcing is regularly passed to Finance or Accounts Managers who are under pressure to deliver excellent quality business services at the right price.
Getting into the wrong business contracts can:
• Prove costly
• Mean that your services are no longer fit for purpose
• Mean that your services are not compliant.
Let’s Save Cost Consultancy Services engages only with whole of market suppliers and local specialist suppliers who possess specific industry experience so that they can provide relevant support for your organisation.
• Telecoms Systems
• Information Technology Installation and Support
• Waste Management (various streams)
• Energy Supply
• Energy Reduction Solutions
• Health & Safety and HR Compliance.
The Cost Management Review Process from Let’s Save provides peace of mind to Business Owners, Finance Directors and CEOs that all contractual business service contracts in place are reviewed for having:
• Regulatory Compliance and Safety
• Fit for purpose products and services
• Quality products and services
• Cost efficiency
• Renewal dates and notice periods reporting to help with budget monitoring.
Are you a business that needs help reducing your supply costs?
Then don’t hesitate to contact Let’s Save by filling out the form below or calling us on 0114 350 3354.
Watch our video for more information on how we can help you and your organisation.